El-Hibri Foundation Grant Proposal Checklist
(for Grants to United States Organizations)
___ 1. Organizational Background Information:
- Contact information for organization (address, website, official name and phone).
- Mission, purpose, and history of the organization, including key accomplishments.
- Contact information for executive director, board chair, and project lead(s).
- Organization’ s EIN.
___ 2. Description of Proposed Activities:
- Project title, geographic focus, topical focus, and target audience.
- Abstract summarizing specific activities for which funding is being sought.
- Timeline of proposed activities.
- Assessment of needs that will be addressed by the proposed activity.
- Assessment of related work being done by other organizations in the field.
___ 3. Financial Information:
- Total amount being requested from the El-Hibri Foundation.
- Total amount needed for the project/program as a whole.
- Start and end dates of requested grant support.
- Budget narrative describing in detail the use of requested funds.
All Other Supporting Documents
___ 4. IRS Confirmation Letter (using EHF template).
___ 5. Audited Financials for the last three fiscal years.
___ 6. Organization Budget for current fiscal year.
___ 7. Project Budget (using EHF template).
___ 8. Organization Financial Statement for current fiscal year.
___ 9. Tax Returns for the last three fiscal years.
___ 10. Activity Summary Matrix (using EHF template).
___ 11. Names and Demographic Breakdown of Governing Board Members.
___ 12. Names and Demographic Breakdown of Staff.